>> Moms look out... KidZilla is on the prowl!
While mom is always cast in the lead role of her kid's lives... she doesn't always get celebrity status in the media world (or even in the credits, at times!). We've dug up our picks of the best flicks that are mommy inclusive. From classic mommy movies, to new age picks, to mantastic moms, to the ones that should've never been birthed, we've got 'em all. Mama said "knock you out"... with a mommy movie marathon.
Wanna Please your Office Manager? Don't Send Them This!
If you're not careful, your April Fools Day prank could lead to a pink slip
Romantic relationships with coworkers might seem like a good idea, but managers know that inter-cubicle love can lead to conflicts of interest and hanky panky at the office. Nip office dating in the bud by trying some of these office romance policies in your workplace!
10. Illuminate dimly lit areas of office with sports stadium spotlights
9. New company policy: Punish sexy e-mail content with boss-administered paper cut
8. Spike water cooler with anaphrodisiacs to destroy company libido
With Valentines day quickly approaching, it's time to admit that you have an itsy bitsy crush on a coworker. Not sure if you do? See if any of these super obvious signs of labor love apply to you.
10. You refuse to buy a 3-hole punch so you can ask to borrow theirs every 20 minutes
9. You have a meeting with the IT department after they found the phrase “on the bosses desk” in one of your company e-mails
Top 10 Happy Workin' Office Hairstyles
If dodging responsibility sums up your office fitness plan, then creating your own employment exercise program is good strategy. The boss may not appreciate your idea of installing a chin-up bar in your cubicle, but these Top 10 Employment Exercises will help you stay fit as you desk-sit.